Sunday, September 2, 2007

STRIKE! STRIKE!

Hey everyone. Well not much has happened this week. The girls were supposed to start school on Thursday but their teachers went on strike that day. I will have to admit that this is my first teachers strike to deal with. The girls and I are hoping that it will be over by Tuesday. We did got to the open house at the school on Tuesday and were able to meet their teachers. Ashely has her first male teacher this year. Sam's teacher seems to be a challenging teacher which is what she will need. Now all we need is for the school year to start.

I had a good week. I canned my first batch of tomatoes. It was really interesting because it was the first time I had ever canned tomatoes. I have another box to do but I think that I am going to make salsa with that. Well I will try to keep you up to date with the whole school thing. Talk to you all later

No comments: