Sunday, September 23, 2007

Greetings

hey there y'all. Not much here has been going on in the last couple of weeks. The girls are really enjoying school. Sam seems to be getting the challenging work that she needs to keep her busy. Ashley has started on geometry in the fourth grade. She seems to be handling it better than I did at that age. Ashely also started volleyball this year. She is really loving it even though she can get upset sometimes if she can't hit the ball over the net when she serves. We keep trying to tell her that she isn't going to be perfect the first time she plays. All that matters is that she is having fun. Her first game is going to be on Saturday. She is so excited. I'll let you know how she does.

Sam found out that she can do basketball this year. Practice doesn't start until late next month but she wants to start practicing now. I guess now is the beginning of our Saturdays being filled up with going to games.

Yesterday we got to meet up with Nana Barb, Aunt Ashley and Britten. We all had lunch and got to enjoy each others company. The girls had a great time playing with their cousin. Alex and I had a great chat with Barb and Ashley. It was really great seeing them again.

Alex and I are doing good. Alex is still working hard. I think that if he was asked to volunteer to go to Iraq or something I believe that he would go. He needs a vacation away from work. :P I on the other hand am going to be looking for a job here soon. I decided that I want to go back to school and don't want to acquire the loans to do it. So I plan on working and saving it for classes. My goal is to start when the kids go back to school next year. Well there isn't much else going on. We will talk to you all later. Take care and we love you all.

No comments: