Sunday, September 30, 2007

BUMP, SET, SPIKE


Hey y'all. Well we had a good week. Ashley had her first volleyball game yesterday. Her team played a double header. She had so much fun even though her team and the other teams had a hard time serving the ball over the net. It was funny because once a team did get it over the net the other team just watched it go over. They did sometimes return the serve and have a good game going. Ashley's team is the Roy Mustangs and they won their first game but lost their second. All in all they were great games.


As most of you know yesterday was my birthday. Believe it or not I am 31 yrs old. It hit me that I am officially in my thirties. I feel really old. We didn't do much for the occasion. Went to a volleyball game, took a nap and went out to dinner. The girls each got me a movie and Alex got me a gym weights set. Oh and I am supposed to let everyone know that it is what I wanted and not that he thinks that I am out of shape. LOL


Some of the ladies in my ward and I started a walking group. It has been really nice walking with others and I have made a couple of new friends. Alex is still working really hard. He has been acting 1st sgt this last week. Well we hope that all is well with you. Take care and we will talk to you all later.

1 comment:

Meet the Houdeks said...

I would just like to say, GOOD JOB ASHLEY!!