Tuesday, September 11, 2007


Hello everyone. This has been a really crazy week. To begin we ended our Labor Day weekend like every red blooded American family with a trip to the emergency room. Samantha had hurt her hand when a shelf holding my canned dry good and all of the tomatoes that i had canned fell. She doesn't know how she hurt it though. I took her to the ER just to make sure that nothing was broken. Her finger was pretty bruised and swollen for a couple of days.


The girls finally started school on Thursday. YEAH!!!! I took them to school since it was their first day and was going to walk them to their classrooms like I do every year. Well this year was different. They told me that I couldn't walk them to class because I would embarrass them. I was shocked and hurt that my kids would think that ;). I admit that it made me laugh. You know that you have finally arrived as a parent when your kids tell you that you embarrass them.


Ashley had a doctors appointment and was told that she is now not allergic to peanuts. She was so excited. She has not eaten peanut butter in over four years. She is now making up for it. I am surprised that she hasn't OD on peanut butter.


We did end up going to the Puyollup fair yesterday since Alex is off this week. The girls got to skip school to go. We did see someone there that we haven't seen in years. Aunt Ashley and Britten. I got a picture of the three girls and sent it to grandma lane on her cell phone. It was really great to see Ashely and Britten. We got to chat with them for a while.


Well nothing else is going on so we will chat with you all later.

No comments: