Sunday, October 14, 2007

Strike a pose


I know that it has been a couple of weeks since I last wrote but that's because our live are boring. There really hasn't been much going on here in Harmon land. Ashley is still loving volleyball. She had a game yesterday. Even though her team lost they still had a great time. Alex finally got to see a game. It seems that he always has something going on, on a Saturday morning. I didn't get to go. We had super Saturday at my ward. It was really nice being able to craft with other women.


The girls had Friday off from school. I took them to go bike riding and then we had our bi-yearly photo shoot. It was a lot of fun. The girls really loved getting dressed up and doing their hair. Sam got her hair curled and both of them were able to wear lipstick. I had hung up a dark sheet in my family room and did black and white pictures. After that we went to the park to do outside pictures. Sam kept asking me if she could pose. You think she was auditioning for Tyra Banks. All in all we had a great time with each other and I got to see a new side of my kids.


I did get a new job. I am going to be working for the school district as a cafeteria worker at Graham High School. It will be perfect for me since I will be able to work while the kids are in school and I will also have the same days off the the kids do. I don't know when I start I still have some paperwork to fill out and need to have a physical done. Hopefully I will be starting sometime next week.


Well that seems to be all that is going on here. I will write again soon. Take care and we love you all.

No comments: