Friday, August 22, 2008

Point Defiance Zoo


Our last little outing was to the zoo. Sarah was really upset because it was raining. Well it was only sprinkling but to her you think it was a down pour. We went early so all of the animals were active. We got to see the monkeys, elephants, whales, seahorses and lots of other animals. The girls had a great time playing at the new animal ave. There was a spider web to climb and a lemur jungle gym. We also got to go back to school shopping. I can't wait for the girls to start school. They don't start until the 2nd of September. They aren't the only one's starting school this year. I am going back to school. I am going for a para educators degree. which means when I am done i can work in the classroom. I will be going for 18mos straight but that is OK since the government is paying for it. My first day of school is September 29. If that sounds familiar to any of you it should. That's my birthday. Yeah for me, i get to start school on my birthday.


I did get a early birthday present. Since gas is so high and we needed on anyway, Alex bought me a new car. It is a 2008 Kia Rio, black. I love it. We have had it for less than a week and Alex only got to drive it twice. The test drive and half way home. We still have the van and Alex's truck. we kept the van so we would have something comfy to drive on lone trips. well i am going to end this. I'm sure you are all tired of hearing from me. take care and we will talk to you later.

No comments: