Saturday, May 19, 2012

month 4

So much has been going on with AJ the last few weeks. On the 15th of this month he tried cereal for the first time and loved it. He is so funny when he eats. He is always smacking his lips. On the 18th he rolled over for the first time, back to front. He has only did it twice since then but I know that it is only the beginning to crawling. He now weighs 17lbs. I can't believe how fast he is growing. I don't remember the girls growing this big this fast.

Sam's soccer team took first place in the championship. Her team was the underdog team in their age group. They were the smallest and youngest of all four teams. They had a rocky start at the beginning losing most of their games. She was so excited to show me her trophy.

I know that we have a lot more coming up in the next few months. Next week AJ will receive more shots at his next well baby check-up. The girls will be celebrating the last day of school. After that both girls will be going to girls camp. Sam for the first time. I don't know what I am going to do with out the girls for four days. Alex is going to have to help out a lot that week.

No comments: