Thursday, February 2, 2012

Week two

AJ had his two week appointment today. He is now 9lbs and 21in long. I can't believe how big he has gotten in such a short time. He is still a good baby, probably my best one. He is sleeping most of the night which is good.

I still can't believe that I am a mother to a little boy. Alex has even said how weird it is for me or anyone refer him as his son. Sam has had to learn how to change boy diapers since she was only used to girl diapers. I didn't know that there was a difference.

AJ has past two big mile stones this past week, meeting Papa Jay and his first luncheon with Harmony and her friends. So many Korean women holding him and trying to wake him up. He slept through all of the poking and pinching. They are already planning his 100 day celebration.

No comments: