Monday, November 26, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Hey everyone. We hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving. We had a great time. Mom, dad and Sarah came down for the weekend. I really loved cooking for everyone. Mom, Sarah and I went shopping on Friday. We didn't hit any of the early sales we went to the book store and then to IKEA. We did end our day at the mall but the crowds weren't to bad. On Saturday Mom and dad took the girls out to see Aunt Janeen and Aunt Ashley. Mom did bring me some couches. She was getting rid of her couches in her living room because she was receiving new furniture from Ashley's mom and dad. I now have living room furniture.

The girls are doing great. They had a great time with Aunt Sarah. Alex is still working hard. My job is going well. They were training me on the register today. I guess that means that i will be getting out of the dish room for a while. We hope that all is well is everyone.

No comments: