Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello everyone

Hello from Washington. Thought that this would be easier to keep everyone updated on what's going on here. We are now stationed at Ft. Lewis, Wa and are living in a very small town called Roy. We are loving it here with all the fresh air and GREEN surroundings.

Ashley and Sam are loving their new school and have made lots of friends really fast. They will be out of school next week and then start cybercamp. I can't wait for that. I knew that it was time to get them out of the desert when they were asking me what the big piles of dirt were (mountians) and calling every body of water a lake. They are really enjoying playing in the rain and it sure does rain here.

Alex is working at Madigan Hospital. I have no idea really what he does. All I know is that he has to do a lot of walking during the day. He still is trying to get into the whole hospital feel since he's been behind a desk the last couple of years.

I am really enjoying being a stay-at-home mom. I have been trying to get involved with chruch activities and working in my yard. We have a yard now. A really big yard. (yeah) Since we went without one for the last couple of years we made sure we got a house with a yard. I am trying to keep a garden going. Nothing really big this year. I have met most of our neighbors which all seem to be really nice.

That's all that is going on now. I will try to update this once a week or so. Bye for now.

4 comments:

Mitchell Maddness said...

I think I've started a trend!! This is great! Give the girls kisses from us! We love you.

Happy go lucky family said...

I am glad you sent this to me now I can see what is happening with your family and you can see what is happening with my family and we can keep in touch a lot better. Tell them all Hi for me.

Love you

Kat said...

this is really neat... think I will steal the idea too..

kiss my bro and the girls from me love you all...

can't wait to come up and see ya,

my nephew is moving up to Oak Harbor... so you never know when we will appear, since his parents will be jonting up there often..

Ms. Satras said...

Well, It sounds like Washington is treating you guys good! Tell The girls, I'm jealous!!! Life here is busy, Im going back to the classroom from Track Break and was busy on track break. I went to Greece for 2 weeks and moved a lot of my school stuff into my new classroom at Hayden. Im getting excited to move forward! Ash's hair looks great, you know short hair girls have more hair! :) Take care and I will be in Washington in October, I am visited my parents and then going to the Roloff's Farm. Take care !!!! :)